The Crockett Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program is one of the most important programs the Chamber has to offer.
What is an Ambassador?
An Ambassador is a volunteer for the Chamber that represents their own company while also promoting Chamber events, programs, as well as new and existing Chamber members.
Program Benefits for the Ambassadors
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Increased business exposure
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and networking with members
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year”
What do Ambassadors do?
- Serve as official CACC representatives at Chamber events
- Ribbon Cuttings
- Grand Openings/Ground Breakings
- After Hours Mixers
- CACC Festivals/Expos
- Encourage Chamber membership and retention through visits to CACC members – “Cookie Patrol”
- Encouraging new memberships to CACC
Who can become an Ambassador?
- Owner and/or employee of CACC member business
- Individual CACC members
- If you have the time to attend 50% of CACC meetings and events
Brett Arnold – Smitty’s BBQ
Cheryl Balmer – Lovelady ISD
Andrea Hill – Groveton Nursing Home
Connie Larue – Elastotech Southwest
Linda Neel – Mary Kay
Jessica Murff – Traditions Health
MJ Reagan – Crockett Family Resort & RV Park
Lynzey Thornton – Winfield Rehab & Nursing